Food has always been a passion of mine. Please join me as I hit spots around the world in search of great meals.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Food From Derek's Diner

This is some of the food I had on my weekend at The Bash. These two plates were what we had before we hit AC. There is something differnt about going to eat at a diner in the Bronx...it has flavor and it is something you can't get in a diner in NYC. So I want to thank the McGuire Brothers for taking to their local joint.

IMG_0709

IMG_0708

3 Comments:

Blogger Derek McG said...

any time my friend . . . i love food!

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Guy said...

Er, what's the bottom one? It looks all cheesy with most probable meat inside. Pastrami, mebbe?

Did they have chicken fried steak, hash browns, scrambled eggs, biscuit all covered in gravy? That's my favorite.

Biggles

2:43 PM

 
Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Dr. Biggles: Oh, you know half/half...half pastrami/half roast beef...tis was good.

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home