Food has always been a passion of mine. Please join me as I hit spots around the world in search of great meals.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pauly's Birthday Party

In New York City you often get to a point where big party bashes become something of the past. You know longer have to invite everyone out of the wood-work to have a group meal. Sometimes you just want a few people to join you for your special day and to relax.

Thus, I was very honored when Pauly Drama invited me with Falstaff and of course Pauly's favorite and only brother, Derek. We had a great meal at The Palm and I had forgotten how good the food there was.

As a side note, the one thing I found rather odd was that Pauly and Derek get stiff drinks with their dinner. I see people do it all the time, but I'm a bit more prone to water or soda. Thus, when in Rome...can I have a Crown and Coke...special occasions call for a classy special drink.

I leave you with these pictures:

The Steak Which Pauly and Derek ordered.
IMG_0675

The Swordfish with Pepper Crusting which Falstaff ordered.
IMG_0677

The two sides of mushrooms and mash...yummmy!
IMG_0674

I didn't order anything neat like the guys. I just got pasta and gravy. I knew it was going to be a long night of drinking so I figured I would prep myself in the correct manner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Nopics of the pasta?

9:14 AM

 
Blogger Derek McG said...

nice pics . . . i'm getting hungry just looking at them!

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home