Food has always been a passion of mine. Please join me as I hit spots around the world in search of great meals.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Random Post

I have wanted to hit Paris for some odd reason. Maybe it’s the book that I’m currently going through, The Paris Cook Book (look to right for picture) by, Patricia Wells. I really enjoy this book and she gives not only the story behind dishes but where she likes to eat these dishes, but they are easy enough to make at home (which is good news). At least she makes the dishes seem easy and for that I’m going to try a few when I get back from vacation next week.

My vacation to Mexico is going to be a taco-a-thon people. Sure I have been running and getting into shape, but when I arrive, I’m going to eat tacos like there is no tomorrow. Serious, I’m going to hit every taco stand possible. I will make sure and take some pictures of the food if my brand new digital camera.

So speaking of France, I wonder if all the things everyone tells me about how they treat non-French individuals is true? None the less, I think the food looks good and I’m sure I could find a few hole in the wall places that will serve me some good grub. Who knows, like I said, I’m just excited to go visit. Hopefully I will be making the trip this year. I don’t know, time will tell.

I do still have to post my pizza outing with Pinky, but that will come in time. I’m not sure if I want to write the post without putting up pictures. Even adding one picture of the food you are writing about can help people relate with the food. Thus, I’m excited about the damn camera! I just got word that the camera is in route, so look out people and come back to visit for some pictures.

Well since I wrote this both the arrival of the camera and trip to Mexico have happened. Now for the whole France trip. I still have been in deep thought about the trip, I do hope it happens but that will depend on where I am mentally to be honest, for some reason I’m all over the place at this point in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home