Food has always been a passion of mine. Please join me as I hit spots around the world in search of great meals.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Pimping Myself

So I wanted to thank Pauly for getting me a small writing gig for the best site on the web for poker and all things vegas: LasVegasVegas so head on over when you have a chance. I also wanted to thank my main man, Derek for helping me out with the editing. I know that neither Pauly or Derek are looking for this type of air time, but they deserve it. My writing will come along as I keep writing these so please have a bit of patience.

In closing, I hope everyone is doing well and we shall speak soon in Vegas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guy said...

Hey mang,

Las Vegas, eh? I got married there a while back. Elvis was there and everything, very cool.

I don't know nothin' about no gamblin'. We did play something we called Speed Pool though. One person stays at one end of the pool table with their fingers down on the table, against the bumper. Then everyone else gets on the opposite side and throws the pool balls at your fingers as hard as you can. Or you try for a pocket. Either way a lot of beer gets consumed.

Biggles

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home