Food has always been a passion of mine. Please join me as I hit spots around the world in search of great meals.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Claire's Trip

So my good friend Claire went on a little vacation and here are some foodie pictures and just beautiful pictures. So you ask, Joaquin, who is Claire Lim? Funny you should ask here is a picture of us:



Claire did also tell me that food was very inexpensive. For instance, this plate of food from the restaurant called, Lotus in Kuala Lumpur was about .80 cents...geez sign me up for a trip:



Here is a typical fruit stand:



And here is a plate full of deserts:



Roadside Food:





I would love to write and write about "OUR" trip, but the reality is that I wasn't there. Nope, I was here in NYC...booooo! Don't get me wrong, I love NYC but did you see how much that plate of food cost? In any case, enjoy the rest of the pictures and it's nice to dream:



3 Comments:

Blogger TeamScottSmith said...

The confusing thing to me, is the blue sticks of butter for dessert.

Happy Cinco de Mayo Joaquin! (or in this case Siete de Mayo, since I'm late)

4:48 PM

 
Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Thanks, Teamscottsmith...I don't know what the hell those are either...send Claire the question now.

10:46 AM

 
Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Purple yam. In the Philippines we can it "ube" I had to ask my friend about that...heehee!

7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home