Food has always been a passion of mine. Please join me as I hit spots around the world in search of great meals.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

More NYC Food



This first picture is of Nathan's Hot Dog stand at the airport. I figured that I would a photo before I left to Vegas in case someone said that they are more man than Kobiashi..I think that is like 52 dogs there which I think is his record...probably more by now.







The above three pictures are of Smith and Wollensky's in Washington D.C. I have to be honest, I have never been a big fan of the place...for some reason they aren't up to par with the Palm in my book. But it was an o.k. meal for a dinner at 11:00pm



This last picture is of ribs. Yep, ribs from the Atlanta. They were good but I wasn't running away saying...these are the best damn ribs I have even had. I was there for the NCAA Final Four to see my team, UCLA get spanked. But the food in the south is good so that made the loss that much more barable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek McG said...

super hungry right now!

6:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home