Food has always been a passion of mine. Please join me as I hit spots around the world in search of great meals.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Random Photos






This is some food from Tom's Diner around the corner from my place. I figured it is a NYC joint that everyone must visit.








This second picture of a downtown Mexican cart that many people rave about. Myself I wasn't very impressed to be honest. Yet, it seems like people really like this place. Not trying to brag or anything...but I think i can outdue these guys with my eyes closed.







These are some good oysters from the oyster bar in Grand Central on the ground floor. It is an old joint that many people don't know about but they have an extensive list of daily fish and oysters and they have the best Clam Chowder in the city hands down. So if you ever have the chance I suggest you pop in here.








This is pizza from John's pizzeria by Times Square. I really like this place because of the motif in the joint. It use to be a church and they put a few coal burning stoves in there and walla!!! pizza joint. No, but they have good pizza here if you ever have time to stop in. The only draw back is that they often get the Broadway show people so that can make the wait rather long...just a heads up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home