Food has always been a passion of mine. Please join me as I hit spots around the world in search of great meals.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mr. Gordon Parks Nov. 30, 1912 - March 7, 2006

We lost a giant in the world of the arts today, Mr. Gordon Parks. I have never been an artist, a writer, or a film producer in any way so I'm no expert. Yet, I very much loved the work of the man. He was a soft spoken man when I would see him interviewed and like many artists his mind always seemed to be working inside on something deeper while speaking. He had so much grace about him and always humble about what he accomplished. Something that is hard to find today in this world of self-righteous artists, but when it came to conquering the arts he was the real deal.



In closing, it is my humble opinion that Gordon Parks was the greatest all around artist of the last century. For that alone you should be willing read up on the man and his works. He was a giant…RIP Gordon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home