Food has always been a passion of mine. Please join me as I hit spots around the world in search of great meals.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ramblings About Home Cooked Meals

As foodies we often label ourselves as good to above average cooks. I think this is great because many times we go through painstaking trial and error procedures that the beneficiaries of our food never know. I can’t tell you how many times I have tweaked, reworked, and failed making my guacamole. Yet, I continued to push forward as we all do in the kitchen. Yet, what if you could have a professional cook come to your place and prepare a homemade meal for you and some friends. This is the topic of discussion today on how to make friends with chefs. Please take note of the following meal Rudy (my foodie and boxing buddy) had prepared for her and her lady friends:

IMG_0023

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Hey Joaquin,
It was good meeting you on Saturday. Sorry we didn't get to play poker together, but maybe another time. Since you are a foodie, maybe you can direct me to some good Mexican restaurants in NYC. My current favority is Babt Bo's on 34th and 2nd Ave. If you haven't tried it, check it out. Any suggestions?

6:32 AM

 
Blogger Human Head said...

Goddamn that looks good...

7:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home