Food has always been a passion of mine. Please join me as I hit spots around the world in search of great meals.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Quick Dinner



This is a little salad that I like to make. It is romaine lettuce leaves, homemade dressing with some crumbled feta cheese. Holla! Just a good basic starter course.



This is fresh pasta that I picked up from the market with some of my homemade sauce on it. I tend to make big batches of my sauce and freeze it for future meals. I use to really get upset that I would make so much sauce and not use it all by the end of the week. So I just started to freeze it in batches and pull it out before I go to work and leave it in the fridge and it is ready to go when I come home. Simple. Oh, and I got some fresh grated pecorino cheese on there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home