Food has always been a passion of mine. Please join me as I hit spots around the world in search of great meals.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Chicago Food Pictures

There are a few different pictures here that I didn't put into the right order from my trip to Chicago. Yet, I hope you all enjoy just taking a look at them. I tend to put discriptions on my pictures in my food blog but the reality is that we ate about two main meals over a three day period. The picture of the meat were taken at dinner on Friday night at a Argentine location which was really good and bring your own. Thus, all the pictures of the wine bottles. The other was when we ate deep dish pizza at DonkeyPuncher's place. I also wanted to thank DP for such a great weekend and choice food.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home