Food has always been a passion of mine. Please join me as I hit spots around the world in search of great meals.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Tis Been A Long-Long While

I'm not sure where to start here. Serious, I have been high and low when it comes to places to eat. Jenn and I almost polished off a few lists that we had. For instance, the Sushi list:

Sasabune
15 East
Miso
Takahachi
Kanoyama is the only one we didn't get to.

The list goes on and on and I can't tell you all the wine bars and such. But I thought I would get you caught up on some food things that have happened since my last post. Well here it is in pictures.






The above pictures are of some street food over on 14th Street that takes place in front of Our Virgin de Guadalupe Church. It is great food and the price is right. I really liked the tamales I had there and they are the read deal if you ask me.



This was a unique dish I had at a new Southern Joint that opened up in Brooklyn. On my way to Taxi Beach there was this little stop that had blues music and also food. I can't remember the name now...in any case, this was a cheese cake with shrimp. It was odd but it didn't taste bad.



KB took care of this bottle at Japas for John "The General" Lee's going away party. I like that they only charged us like 80.00 bucks for this bottle and all the sides we wanted. Can't go wrong if you ask me...good times and sad to see my buddy go to London but it had to be.






The above is just a little meal I made for myself. Nothing too big...wink! Yes, that is just how I do.



My buddy from Paris eating a good old American favorite: Cheese, crackers and chili. Welcome to America.



Welcome to Philly. It had been ages since I had seen one of these places and when I traveled to Philly and seen one...well I had to take a picture.





This was this really cool milk shake machine they had at the WAWA in Philly. Serious, I love my milkshakes and this machine made them there on the spot. You had to just pick out the flavor you wanted and put it on the machine and presto. I loved this machine and want one for my apt.



I forgot what this was called. But it is native to Philly and this stuff has to be the best stuff to ever be served at a diner...hands down my favorite meal of the Philly trip. Yes, this was a meal unto itself. This should be served at every diner in America...period!



I often go get my coffee with Zucco. This has to be the best stuff in the world if you ask me. He makes the best latte's in the world. Thank you, Zucco.




The above meal in China Town cost me three dollars. Yes, that did include the coke. I mean is this a deal or is this a deal? I love going to my little dumpling place down in Chinatown. The best deals on food can be gotten in Chinatown...hands down.



Just a cold brew as I watched some soccer.



Just my sausage, egg and cheese that I make at home for breakfast. Good stuff. Can never-ever go wrong with one of these in the morning.





Just another little meal I made at home for Uncle Joe's arrival in tot he big city.



Big Nick's....nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home